PRODUCT AND SERVICES CATALOG
FURNITURE AND STORAGE
• State Agencies not required to utilize the three-bid process
• Excellent customer service, excellent quality printing
• Computerized typesetting
• In stock standardized State forms
• Hot Foil embossing available
• Multi-part NCR forms, standardized or custom made
• Folding and binding services for pamphlets, books or brochures,
• Competitive pricing
• Graphic art and custom logo design
• All orders shipped via UPS
The Print Shop has an excellent staff of graphic artists
who can custom design logos and form layouts based
upon your agency's specific requirements.
Under State Statute of Section 13-1-98(A) NMSA 1978 . . ." This provision allows for direct purchase by any state agency from Corrections Industries without the need for initiating a formal procurement process."
Need to touch up your previously bought CI Furniture?
Give us a call or email to set up an appointment.
Please call for inspection and pricing to refurbish non-CI furniture as well.
SOFT GOODS & TEXTILES
CLEANING TOOLS AND SUPPLIES
Corrections Industries provides moving services for all governmental agencies throughout the state of
Corrections Industries is able to provide the requisite supervisors, inmate labor, and moving
equipment as deemed necessary for the specific moving project.
Corrections Industries will move general office furniture, as well as boxed supplies and/or records.
Corrections Industries will not move delicate electronic equipment such as copiers, computers,
Free Consultation and onsite planning